Monday, May 16, 2005

Virtual March to Stop Global Warming

Up to now I've restricted this blog to mostly local and state politics and my own ideas on activism, but I want to share this with you: the virtual march to stop global warming. I am concerned about our future on this planet and the future of all of the other species that share this planet with us. Plus, it looks kind of fun. Wesley Clark sent it to me, and now I'm going to send it on to as many people as I can think of. So, first, sign up for the virtual march here:

http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/campaigns/sgw/register/ 5d2fef9bb298a50bd665186ffe831240/

And at that link you can see how the network grows as I've sent it on and then you send it on, and so on, and so on, and so on. Cool, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home